"and Gene, really explore the studio space this time. I mean really ... explore the space."
Songs are like tattoosJoni Mitchell, Blue
Songs are like tattoos
I happen to agree with Joni. Hell is not the hippest way to go. We did take a look around, though and it was decidedly unpleasant.
AH: You think Jerry Falwell got to thinking it sounded pretty hip?
Joni is a goddess....love her BLUE
I Love Joni Mitchell! Thank you for reminding me that I need to listen to the Blue album again. Tomorrow's ipod commute!
Ah, Joni Fans! (Budweiser moment: I love you, man!) Rosemary: that she is -- I worship at the church of Joni Mitchell. Tater: I'm currently on a Miles of Aisles kick.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I happen to agree with Joni. Hell is not the hippest way to go. We did take a look around, though and it was decidedly unpleasant.
AH: You think Jerry Falwell got to thinking it sounded pretty hip?
Joni is a goddess....love her BLUE
I Love Joni Mitchell! Thank you for reminding me that I need to listen to the Blue album again. Tomorrow's ipod commute!
Ah, Joni Fans! (Budweiser moment: I love you, man!)
Rosemary: that she is -- I worship at the church of Joni Mitchell.
Tater: I'm currently on a Miles of Aisles kick.
Post a Comment