Musical Wisdom of the Day
Mercy what I won't give
to have the things that mean the most
not to mean the things I miss.
Indigo Girls, Language or the Kiss
"and Gene, really explore the studio space this time. I mean really ... explore the space."
Mercy what I won't give
to have the things that mean the most
not to mean the things I miss.
Indigo Girls, Language or the Kiss
7 comments:
Emily Saliers should have won the "Song of the Year" award at every Grammy Awards for the past twenty years.
(Hi; I'm a male lesbian.)
I wish like hell I didn't identify with every lyric ever written by the dynamic duo. (heh heh, Red. He's so funny)
I'm so behind in modern culture. I do not do radio. Period.
I just heard kd laing and Roy O. dueting "Crying" for the first time the other day. (Daughter-Unit: "Well, DUH, dad.")
Brought a tear to the eye. Been there, done that, got the fucking t-shirt. Annoying what music can do to you...
Indigo wisdom....sadly not gonna happen...there isn't enough to give.
I need to let you know that on my myspace .. my quote is as follows
"It isnt love, it's only something new"
YOU WILL BE LINKED
hope you dont mind!
Welcome all Amy & Emily groupies -- I would so stalk Emily if I thought it I wouldn't end up as a freakish character in one of their songs.
Once I actually got after-show tickets where they just sat around and talked and answered questions. I think there were only about 100 people in the "audience", maybe fewer. I think I swooned.
I'm pretty sure the Girls were prophets or something in another life. Between them and Joni Mitchell, it's all the wisdom I need.
love it.
Post a Comment