12 August 2007

'Tis the Season

Football Season, that is.

First preseason game, Seattle @ San Diego.

Seahawks spank the Chargers, 24 - 16.

That's what I'm talking about.

- Coming soon to a blog near you: The wonderful world of The Hat. -

5 comments:

Red Seven said...

I was born in San Diego, but feel a person-to-city kindred spirit thing to Seattle, it belonging to the Pacific Northwest that I miss so terribly.

So, basically either could win and I'd be happy. Because hi ... I'm a big 'mo and I only watch football to watch buff guys in tight pants running.

whimsical brainpan said...

Football season, the most wonderful time of the year!

more cowbell said...

Red: But Seattle has better uniforms. Hello, that lime green trim? Sets the theme off perfectly.

Right there with you on the buff guys in tight pants. Mmm-hmm. I like it when they slap each other's asses.

Whim: Hi! Totally agree. I've been waiting all year. Why can't football season be as long as baseball season? Is that too much to ask?

Anonymous said...

spank spank spank spank spank

more cowbell said...

Hat: Now that's what I'm talking about. A little appreciation for the boys in tight pants. That's all I'm sayin here.