26 July 2007

Bumper Sticker of the Day

I didn't actually snap this pic, Dear Camera being ... well, you know.

---moment of silence---

Even so, it was too good not to share.


Is that not great? Piss a Republican off, buy one today!

Then I saw this one, a play on It's Hard Out There for a Pimp, and about spit my coffee. Appropriate, as our Clueless Leader does sport quite a simian appearance, and also because he has his own brand of Hustle and Flow going on.


Courtesy of Stamp And Shout.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's run away together.

heh to the heh

Anonymous said...

lololololol!!!
that is awesome!
i love the jesus one!!! :D

Traveling Matt said...

HA HA HA. My sister and I secretly love Dubya because he looks so much like a monkey. And even better when he makes his precious little confused monkey and nervous monkey faces. He's so cute you want to pet him on the head...the awful little mofo poo-throwing asshole.

more cowbell said...

Hat: To an island? Margaritas? Cabana boys? Banana boys?

Amy: me too. that site rocks.

Monica: Yes, the confused faces! I mean, it's just uncanny. I don't want to pet him, I want to kick him.

Veronica said...

Wow. That Jesus one could seriously get your car vandalized in some parts.

Anonymous said...

Banana boys! Oh My Yord.

Anonymous said...

HAW HAW HAW!!!!

I think my community would shit themselves and line up to vandalize my ride if I were to put these on my car. doesn't mean I won't take a fistful of them to the train station and put them on every car I see with a Bush Cheney sticker though...

Traveling Matt said...

I want to pet him HARD on the head, with swift gravity filled vertical motions...maybe with a blunt object. but he's such a cute little monkey.

Lorraine said...

My baby sister always wanted a pet monkey.

And the Jesus sticker? Hot coffee through the nose. ouch.

more cowbell said...

Y'all: yeah, they're great, aren't they? I like Tater's idea...

Doralong said...

Tater bug- you're a damn genius!!!!!!!