All Hail the Power
You know, I'm really fucking sick and tired of "God" getting all the credit for anything good that happens, yet none of the blame for any of the bad shit that goes down. Am I the only one who notices the disparity here? What kind of sense does that make? Seriously. It's bullshit, people. You can't have it both ways.
So anyone who wants to tell me that bad times are the perfect times to turn to some spiritual guidance, you know what? Fuck you. And the cloud you rode in on. If your deity isn't man enough to step up and take responsibility for the bad shit, then he's apparently not allfuckingpowerful enough to have had anything to do with the good. And if he were responsible for the good, that means he could've damn well prevented the bad, but didn't. Seriously, could it be any more clear? So no, thank you. Been there, done that, woke the fuck up.
And that's all I've got to say about that.

11 comments:
Just like "god" is responsible for rappers winning Grammies too.
...yup...RG is right...He is also responsible for winning the oscars, a ball game, helping you get out of jail, the lottery and on and on.
Oh, sweetie, I know! I remember, after one of my miscarriages, a nun (it was a Catholic hospital) telling me, as I was weeping, that it was alright because Jesus wanted my baby. I actually told her, "NOT AS MUCH AS I WANTED IT!!!!!!" She scuttled away and I just cried some more.....
I don't think God has anything to do with it, it's not his problem and he does not care, good or bad. He just sits in Heaven.
Not to mention any names or anything.
AMEN!
I'm praying for 7inches of pink jesus...yeah-baby!
I remember railing about God to a nun once and she just said - and a good point she made was that the reason things seem to be in such a mess is not because of god as he gave us free will - ...glad to have free will of course but don't always get it right
There is a story behind this post. I hope that it has had or will soon have a happy ending for you. (Regardless of who you give the "credit" to!) :)
So.... what you're saying is that if my life is a good example, I really piss god off?
And this would be the reason I gave up on religion.
Post a Comment