21 February 2008

Santa Bush: Man or Myth?

This just in. Heidi Harris, conservative radio talk show host, commenting on whether Michelle Obama is proud of America:

We've got President Bush out in Africa, like Santa Claus, giving out money left and right. That's not something to be proud of? She should be thrilled about that!

Well. That changes everything then.

17 comments:

KCB said...

She's only comparing Bush to Santa because Santa Claus starts a pointless war every December 25.

Sorry -- I haven't had my coffee yet.

Red Seven said...

Oh, those poor Africans. What would their history be like if not for white people from the Americas, I wonder.

sageweb said...

I might have broken my tv if I heard that. Where on earth do they get these people?

yellowdoggranny said...

anyone that can find a reason in the past 7 1/2 years to be proud of please..email me and tell me what it is..

more cowbell said...

KCB: I think something like this is only properly remarked on before coffee. She was absolutely sickening in the video. She had a couple of other gems in there as well.

Red: Exactly.

Sageweb: They come slithering out from under rocks. They're also rumored to have been found in the NYC sewer system.

YDG: What?! Why, that's just unAmer'cun! Best watch out, Granny, lest you find yourself in Gitmo, next to Michelle.

rosemary said...

Does she lunch with Ann?

rosemary said...

PS....I love the new site but I am glad to be able to read just you in these posts.

more cowbell said...

Rosemary1: Ha! Actually ... judging by some of the mannerisms of this chick, and her attitude, they could well be long lost sisters.

Rosemary2: Thanks - other folks have said the same, so I'm feeling the love, which means a lot.

Elizabeth said...

I am so f***ing sick of these f***ing a**holes! @#$%%^!!!!!!!! OK, I'm calmer now, sorry for the cyber swearing......

more cowbell said...

E: Now you know there's no need for apologies around cyber swearing around here. You don't even have to use the asterik.

Sling said...

I hadn't heard this,but it doesn't surprise me that those conservative ASSHOLES! would invoke the name of Santa Claus to slur the wife of the Democratic front runner..Gee..it felt good to leave out the asterisks. ;)

more cowbell said...

Sling: Yeah, she said it like GeeDubya was some kind of saint complete with halo floating over his ass.

And this is an asterik free zone.

Anonymous said...

Oh now come on. Don't be so *sensitive*. You know what young lady, if you hope to eventually get and keep a man, you can't keep up this not satisfied with your own government nonsense. It's NOT a feminine virtue.

I'm sure he was simply pointing out that she should be pleased because, you know, if she steps out of line and gets too uppity, they just may send her back to Africa. If that happens, well at least there will be a smattering of an infrastructure there. THANKS TO BUSH! See, we Republicans really do care about giving people a "hand up" (never a hand out).

more cowbell said...

Hello? Ocountymommy? Is that you?

Willym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willym said...

Again you know as an outsider I don't like to comment on internal matters but hey Santa is part of my tradition also. So how does this letter to Santa sound:

Dear Santa Bush - we want the boys home for Christmas - last one preferably; we want a better Health Care system; we want the destruction of our natural resources to stop; and an end to Global Warming would be much appreciated.

To bad Mr Bush doesn't play Santa back at home.

more cowbell said...

Dere Willym,

If yer not for us, yer aginst us. My mom could kick your ass with her pearl necklace. You should live in TExas. You're probably a terrahrist or suicider since you don't live in Texas. Global warming ain't real because it's cold outside.

Insincerely,
Santa Bush.