OMG, Sling, hand me that cool cloth -- is it really possible they don't know who Joni is?! Joni Mitchell is a musical legend. Crush? I'd marry her in a hot minute, even though she's my mom's age, and a girl, and a smoker.
So, this is just about Joni??? damn cowbell, I have visions of being a bridesmaid!!!! Do you like Come In From The Cold......I'm not sure that is even the title, but she goes back through time and makes me cry.
I fled Seattle in 2011, landed in Costa Rica with nine suitcases and a dog, married a tico, took off my rose-colored glasses, and settled in for the ride.
10 comments:
Who......
Does Cowbelle have a small crush on someone?
I love Joni.
I concur with Sling - You're Doe-eyed aren't you? Don't lie....I bet he has a sexy foreign accent too. Am I right? Huh, huh? I'm right aren't I? LOL
........................................................
I called Joni....she said you haven't told her yet....who, who, who?
OMG, Sling, hand me that cool cloth -- is it really possible they don't know who Joni is?! Joni Mitchell is a musical legend. Crush? I'd marry her in a hot minute, even though she's my mom's age, and a girl, and a smoker.
So, this is just about Joni??? damn cowbell, I have visions of being a bridesmaid!!!! Do you like Come In From The Cold......I'm not sure that is even the title, but she goes back through time and makes me cry.
Rosemary: Do I know it? Do I KNOW it?! That one can wrench a tear from me as well.
goddamn spammers. recognizable in any language.
But they want to share their lovely ladies with you! And who doesn't like lovely ladies?
Post a Comment